- KSD 2016-17 School Calendar
- LHS Application Packet
- REACH Application Packet
- Associated Student Body (ASB) Financial Activity Report
- Staff Directory
- Monthly Newsletters
- KSD Graduation Requirements
- General Academic Info
- Legacy HS & REACH Bell Schedules
- KSD Non-Discrimination Policy
- KSD Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Policy
- KSD Policy No. 3600 – Student Records
Legacy HS Programs
- Our district is participating in the Washington State 2016 Healthy Youth Survey during the weeks of October 10th – 21st. Legacy High School students will participate in the Healthy Youth Survey on Wednesday, October 19, 2016, during their Navigation classes.
- The Healthy Youth survey includes questions related to physical activity and diet, unintentional and intentional injury, substance use, risk and protective factors, and access to school-based services. Survey results are used by schools, communities and state agencies to plan programs to support our youth and reduce their risks.
- The Healthy Youth Survey is given to students in grades 6, 8, 10 and 12 across Washington State.
- Participation in the survey is voluntary and the students’ answers are anonymous.
- Please read the Parent and Student Notification flyer for more information about the Healthy Youth Survey. It can be accessed at WA State Healthy Youth Survey Parent Flyer.
Immunization requirements for school attendance have changed. The change for Varicella immunization (Chicken pox) goes into effect July 1, 2016. Students will NOT be permitted to enroll in school without providing proof that their immunizations are current, including the changed Varicella requirement. Please click on this link to see the current Washington State Immunization requirements for grade K-12.
Click here (School Closures & Delays Information) for the most current information. If there is no mention on the district website or in the media of delays or closures, schools are running on time.
Activities LHS Students Are Doing During the 2016-17 School Year
- Legacy High School – 202 S. Dayton, Kennewick, WA 99336 – 509-222-6552 – 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. – [email protected]
- Legacy OnLine Advantage – 1315 W. 4th Ave., Kennewick, WA 99336 – 509-222-5249 – 7:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. – [email protected]
- Benton-Franklin Juvenile Justice Center Programs – 5606 W. Canal Dr., Kennewick, WA 99336 – 509-783-2151, ext 2637 – 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.